Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday On Hold

Today I've been looking at my secret sewing, but it hasn't come to be.  My extra sewing hasn't either. 

In fact, today was cancelled for me by a nasty cold that won't let me go yet.

I've been outside,  sitting in the stillness, with some hot tea,with Stella. The wind picked up and it began to snow.

I went to bed and looked through my grandmother's Sunbonnet Sue file. Then I was catted and it's all over for now. I'll be back in a few days with plenty of energy I hope!

Happy sewing!

4 comments:

  1. I'm blown away by the view you have, it's so beautiful and looks so peaceful. Your grandmothers file looks like it hold many sewing treasures. Is is really all about Sunbonnet Sue quilts? I love the photo of fabrics you've selected. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see a lot of sewing waiting for you. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... too bad that it is snowing. It is so sunny here. Good enough to cure any cold. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, feel better soon. I think it's extra difficult to be sick when you're a creative person. "What I need to just lay here and not do anything? Sorry could you repeat that I don't understand."

    I love those pearl string cards! What treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!