Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zackie Boy Is In Doggie Heaven


 He was a good dog.  He loved to chase the ball, loved french fries and pig's tails, and he liked to talk.  A lot.  Dog talk, mumbling and grumbling, squeaking when he yawned.  He loved cold more than heat.  His favorites were Fatcat, and Papa, but he didn't like it when the cat tried to lick his ears-- too ticklish!  He stole all of our spots in bed whenever he could, and he stole our hearts.  



Officially Good Zack   
Zackie boy. Big guy.  We're going to miss you.
 Zackieboy in Doggie Heaven

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I'm so sorry for your loss! ((((HUGS)))) RIP Zackie Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your news, you gave him a really good life and I'm sending hugs from me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Liz! Our thoughts are with all of you. Godspeed, Zack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so much like my Silver did, I couldn't help but get teared up---big hugs to you and your family, from Stars and I. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly sorry to hear that Zackie is gone. It is very sad and heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Larisa, and everybody. He was sore and sick for the last year, but it only got the worst right these last few weeks. I know he's peaceful now and he did have a very happy life. Hugs back to all of you. I am really touched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful boy. I know exactly how you feel, we lost our dog in October and it left a huge gap for all of us, especially our other dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I was happy to find you and your beautiful blog but so sorry to read about your dear friend passing away. He looks beautiful and I'm can imagine how wonderful company he was. x Teje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy for all comments and I will try to answer each one if I can!